I am an artist currently intrigued by a moral question of love and possession. Who we love, why we love and how we love are queries I am exploring in search for resolution. With themes that examine familial bonds and human nature, my work is created from an empathic perspective and informed artistically by cinematography and an educational background in Anthropology.
Originally from California, migrating to the East Coast, I earned a Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology and Photography at Hunter College in New York. Currently, I am based in South East Asia.
- California State Summer School for the Arts, Film, 2000
- City University of New York, Hunter College, B.F.A, 2009
- Eyes in Progress workshop, Paris 2015
- VII Photo Agency Master class workshop, Milano 2015
- 2017 Selected work from The Wild One | PDN Emerging, PhotoExpo - NYC
- 2015 Caged | Life Framer Photography Award Exhibit, Paris, France
- Immigranti di Torino (Immigrants of Turin), Bagni Pubblici, Turin, IT
- 2013 Amazonas | NLD Collective Group Exhibition, London, UK
- The Newcomer | Black Box Gallery, Portland, U.S.A
- The Urban Country Club | Gooshe.net
- Bricks | Feature Shoot Texture Group Show, www.featureshoot.com
- The Newcomer | Capital Hill Arts Workshop 8TH Annual Contemporary Exhibition, D.C.
- 2011 Portrait of Singing Dragon | Online Group Show, Photographize.org
- In Print:
- 2017 PDN Emerging Photographer, Volume 9, No.2
- 2015 Musee Magazine, Issue No.13 Women
- 2015 La Repubblica, May 15, 2015
- 2013 Christy Karpinski: F-Stop Magazine, Issue No.68 Black & White
- Andrea Crostantini: Photographize Magazine, Issue No.13
- 2016 CENTER Review Santa Fe – Selected Artists
- 2015 LIFE FRAMER - Animal Kingdom winning selection
- 2013 CHAW: Contemporary Photography Award, 1st place - Portraiture